Check-in time: 3 PM
Check-out time: 11 AM
• We reserve the right to cancel any reservation with an invalid credit card.
• Chelsea Star will preauthorize one night's fee 72 hours before your arrival.
• Our Cancellation Policy: Reservations must be cancelled or changed 48 hours prior to the arrival date, otherwise one night's rate will be charged to the credit card.
• Upon check-in we require a valid passport for all registered guests.
• All guests must be 18 years of age or older to check in themselves. Guests under 18 years of age must be in the company of an adult to check in.
You can travel into the city by airport express coach services, taxicab, or train. Car and limousine services are also available from John F. Kennedy International, La Guardia and Newark Liberty International airports. Our concierge service will be happy to arrange a mode of transportation to fit your budget and offer advice on public transportation.
We offer an Internet kiosk as well as universal wi-fi connection for your easy access to email and online information.
You can receive and send faxes at the Front Desk for a small charge.
Our premise is equipped with close television cameras installed in the hallways, front door area, and all common areas. Safes are featured in the Apartment Suites, Superior Rooms, and Deluxe Rooms. In-room safes are large enough to accommodate a laptop. For a one-time charge of $5.00 you can buy extra peace of mind with our safety deposit boxes for your valuables. We also offer a storage area for your bigger items (laptop or camera).
We are a walk-up hotel, with NO ELEVATOR, although we have wheelchair accessible bathrooms in the deluxe and superior rooms in compliance with local and federal laws.
We have a self-service washing machine and dryer on the premises. Pick up and same-day delivery service is available for dry cleaning and regular laundry in the area.
You name it. Anything from light sandwiches, pizza, Chinese or Mexican food can be ordered and delivered to your door within minutes. There is no restaurant at the hotel.
1.Complimentary street, subway, bus and tourist brochures and maps.
2. Bike and blade rental and storage
3. Concierge help with booking tours, restaurants, transportation, our own expert insider guidance on where to go for shopping, eating, drinking and sightseeing.
4. We are committed to making your stay in New York and the Chelsea Star Hotel a fun and safe experience.